Career 2021 Digital Boom – Almost 11 years back in 2009 I started my journey by searching ‘How to make money online?’ on google and today after 11 rigorous years I can proudly say that I discovered something so phenomenal that changed my career forever.Prasad Vedpathak
This is the real life experience of Prasad Vedpathak the founder of a famous social media marketing company ‘Ur IndianConsumer®’,India’s 1st family and lifestyle vlogging channel ‘UIC Vlogs’ and the clothing brand ZIDD™.
Prasad Vedpathak dissects all the marketing and money making secrets in this exclusive video tutorial which shall be enough to make a career out of!
Prasad Vedpathak takes complete responsibility when he says that,
-This one video shall reveal the deepest and top kept secrets of social media influencer’s,celebrities and social media marketers.
-This one video can make you a celebrity.
-This one video shall show you how you can amass a huge fortune from scratch and without seed capital.
-This one video will give open your eyes into the kind of money you can make harnessing the power of social media.
-This video shall reveal the income generated via a single instagram story and show you the path to making your own money tree.
-This video has the power to make you famous and rich even if you don’t have any talent.
-This video shall completely transform your marketing outlook.
-And lastly this one video will fill you with so much passion that you wont see the world same again.
1. This video was available in the public domain for 6 months and has already helped several viewers to shape their career in Influencer marketing.
2. This is a beginner level tutorial targeted towards people who know absolutely nothing about the money on social media/influencer marketing/social media marketing career options.
3. Beginners should consider watching the video tutorial at least twice as it consists of lot of crucial details packed in a short span of just 15 minutes.
4. Carry a book and pen to jot down important words,figures,names etc. mentioned in the tutorial.
5. The tutorial video is majorly in the Hindi language and you will also find some casual English here and there.