Oprah Winfrey drives the Queen out of silence on the Megxit row.
The Queen is set to hold discussions with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle over their accusations of bigotry within the royal family.
The queen reportedly thinks it is time for a more personal tactic following claims of racism within the Royal Family.
This comes after the 94-year-old ended her hush over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s shocking Oprah Winfrey interview, extending an “olive branch” to the couple.
Making allegations of racism at the core of the royal family and offering their side of the Megxit row, Harry and Meghan stunned the world when the candid talk with Oprah Winfrey was broadcast on Sunday and Monday night.
The Queen initially shelved her reaction to the greatest crisis to hit to the Royal Household since the 1936 abdication but Buckingham Palace has finally put out a statement.
It said “The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan. The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”
During the surprise conversation with Oprah Winfrey, America’s larger than life celebrity interviewer, the couple uncovered explosive and perhaps confidential information about the Royal Family and also gave their version of the Megxit story.
Meghan confessed that she had suicidal feelings during her early days in the Royal Family and that she pleaded in vain for mental health support.
Hashtags:#MeghanMarkle #Megxit #OprahWinfrey
- Actress Katrina Kaif is back into her exercise routine
- Was the Queen consulted before Prince Harry & Meghan named their daughter Lilibet Diana
- Lilibet Diana is the name Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have chosen for their new born
- The extraordinary life of Prince Philip, who is dead at the age of 99
- Does it really matter if Meghan & Harry had a secret wedding ahead of the official one
- Oprah Winfrey drives the Queen out of silence on the Megxit row