Lilibet Diana is the name Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have chosen for their new born : The erstwhile Duke & Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have been blessed with their second child on June 4, Friday. The name chosen honours her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, who was lovingly called Lilibet & her late granny Diana, the Princess of Wales.
The couple got married on May 19, 2018, in accordance with royal wedding traditions. They greeted their first child, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor also in May 2019.
The couple have moved their place of residence to the United States. They got into a Netflix agreement in September 2020, which allows them to produce documentaries, feature films, scripted tv shows, & kids’ series.
Prince Harry & Oprah Winfrey are also producing a show The Me You Can’t See for Apple TV Plus, which is an unique effort to address the topic of mental health & the steps to getting help.
- Was the Queen consulted before Prince Harry & Meghan named their daughter Lilibet Diana
- Lilibet Diana is the name Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have chosen for their new born
- Does it really matter if Meghan & Harry had a secret wedding ahead of the official one
- Oprah Winfrey drives the Queen out of silence on the Megxit row
- 12000 Jobs at Stake as Debenhams Set to Shut all Stores
- Ex-paratrooper Creates New Parachuteless Jump Record | John Bream Free Leaps From Helicopter off Hayling Island
Hashtags:#LilibetDiana #MeghanMarkle #Megxit
Lilibet Diana is the name Prince Harry & Meghan Markle have chosen for their new born, Lilibet Diana is Prince Harry & Meghan Markle daughter, Duchess Of Sussex, Duke of Sussex, International, Lilibet Diana, Meghan Markle, News, Prince Harry,